Monday 2 July 2012

Year 5, Days 181 to 183

Day 181
They came down this evening and debated on where the sand on me may have come from. I couldn't bring myself to tell them it was from the Sahara - don't think they would believe me. Once they were settled in I found out that things are progressing on the sale of the house. Also, looks like they think Luke will complete his purchase before they move out. If they want to complete by August 10th they're cutting it fine.
Day 182
Too windy to go out today so they did some work inside then went for a walk. The new apartment they are after is just at the top of the country walk and path that leads to St Mary's Bay. Now that they've walked there they're all excited about moving - big kids!
Day 183
Despite a good start, the morning weather turned to gusty wind and rain so they went home. Bye - don't worry about me being here on my own again!

No comments:

Post a Comment